This is such an easy recipe and it comes together in only 15 minutes.
- 1 pound polska kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow, red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-3 medium to large potatoes, peeled and diced
- olive oil, if needed…this will depend on your pan
- salt and pepper
- Brown sausage in skillet. (I like to get mine to where it is caramelizing).
- Remove sausage from pan and add the veggies. Saute until they are tender crisp.
- Add the sausage back to the pan and heat through.
- Serve nice and hot.
Enjoy….so yummy for your tummy!