This was so easy to make and very tasty.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/4 c low sodium chicken broth
- 3 T. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. orange zest
- 1/4 c fresh orange juice
- 3 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 t. Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 t. ground ginger
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups broccoli
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add in chicken pieces and cook until cooked through and browned, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- While chicken is cooking, stir together chicken broth, honey, garlic, orange zest, orange juice, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, ginger and cayenne. Pour into heated skillet once the chicken has been removed and reduce to low heat. Cook, stirring often, until sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and pour over chicken.
- Steam broccoli in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon chicken over a bed of broccoli and then spoon additional sauce.
Yummy for Yo Tummy!!